The Cleveland, a distinctive two-bedroom property nestled in the heart of Mayfair, just steps away from St James Palace, The Ritz, and Green Park. Facing the challenges of a modest size, intricate layout, and a lower ground floor position, Morpheus & Co. embarked on a design journey to transform this space into an exquisite sanctuary in the heart of Mayfair.
Drawing inspiration from the property’s striking architecture, coveted location, and the client’s love for classic cars and British craftsmanship, Morpheus & Co. seamlessly blended classic and contemporary elements to craft a hotel-style residence. A sophisticated neutral colour palette, enriched with striking accent hues and opulent textures like velvet and silk have contributed to the desired high-quality, hotel-style finish.
- A stunning 2 bedroom boutique apartment in the heart of London’s exclusive Mayfair
- Delivered for a private client as a second home
- Property size of 915 sq. ft. with additional outdoor terraced areas
- FF&E Project budget of £175,000
- Shortlisted for The International Design & Architecture Awards 2023, Interior Design Scheme, London Award
Embracing the client’s passion for British design and upholding a commitment to sustainable practices, Morpheus & Co. collaborated extensively with British furniture makers and craftspeople rooted in heritage values. This approach not only minimized our carbon footprint but also streamlined project management seamlessly.
MORPHEUS & CO. DESIGN TEAM
A SELECTION OF OUR WORK